The craniosacral system on the body is comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord. Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle, hands-on technique used to evaluate and restore proper functioning of the physiological and emotional body.
CST is a gentle manipulative therapy that uses a soft touch to release restrictions in the craniosacral system to improve the functioning of the central nervous system.
CST stimulates the body’s natural healing processes, and is used as both a preventive health measure and a corrective therapy for its ability to increase the body’s resistance to disease. Craniosacral Therapy is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including:
* Migraine Headaches
* Chronic Neck and Back Pain
* Emotional Difficulties
* Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
* Stress and Tension-Related Problems
* Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
* Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
* Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
* Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
* Post-Surgical Dysfunction
* Central Nervous System Disorders
* Acute and Chronic Injuries
* Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
* Learning Disabilities
To set up a consultation or receive more information about this service, please call Dr Tondora’s office at 602-971-0621 or contact us by email.